1) Choose your Color Palette - Stick to one color or a few. Establishing a color scheme will give a more cohesive look. You can still experiment with different styles of art if the colors relate with each other. Another way to create a more unified gallery wall is to use the same color frame or matte your art the same. After you identify your color scheme and frame style, it's time to start planning how you want your pictures to hang. Lay out your frames on the floor and start planning.
2) RULE OF THIRDS - Choose three of your favorite pieces. One large, one medium, and one large frame. Place the small and medium photos on one side and the large photo on the other side to create balance. the Matte your photo to add more dimension and unity.
3) ALIGNED - There are two different ways to go about this look. For pieces that are all of the same size, hang items all in a row. If your pictures are different sizes, align either the tops of all the pictures or the bases.
4) GRID-LIKE - Create a grid using your favorite photos by evenly spacing photos.
5) GET CREATIVE - Go wild! Mix and match photos and frame sizes. Display items in a whichever way that pleases you!
You can even choose one of these styles too! Have fun creating your perfect gallery. Tag your pictures with #amadesigns so I could see what style you chose!