1. Surprisingly, I don't have a favorite color. As a designer, I LOVE every color. My color changes upon my mood and the season. Right now, I am totally loving all shades of purple, especially deep eggplant tones. 2. I have an obsession with animal print. I own way too much leopard clothing and accessories than I can count. Typical jersey girl stereotype? mmm maybe.
3. I am pretty athletic. I was on the Varsity Field Hockey team in High School. I was a left wing most of the time but I played every forward position. I was also a member of the track team. I ran all the sprinting events, 100, 200, 400 and sometimes 800. As a member of the Top 5, I competed in Regional and State events. During my childhood I was a competitive figure skater. I also like to snowboard in the winter and have taught all my friends how to snowboard as well.
4. I'm not the best dancer however I like to go out and enjoy myself. Who cares what anyone thinks of my moves? I feel good and that's all that matters :)
5. I love the outdoor activities such as hiking and kayaking. Although, I wouldn't go camping again.
6. I am very good at giving advice but not that good at taking my own. I'm working on it!
7. I am a foodie <3 For the most part, I eat healthy but I do believe in indulging here and there :)
8. I am very organized EVERYWHERE but my room. For some reason, I just can't keep up with my clothes/laundry. I have a tiny bedroom, so if something is left out, it looks sloppy.
9. My favorite season is Fall. I love the colors of the leaves changing. I love the warmth during the day and the brisk cold nights. I love baking during this time of year.
10. I am at a stage in my life where I finally feel comfortable being myself. Middle school was the worst age for me. I lacked confidence and really felt uncomfortable with who I was. Girls were mean! As I grew up, I realized that my happiness is much more important than other peoples opinions. I learned to let go of everything and started to believe in myself. I know who I am as a person and I am digging it :)
I hope you enjoyed this post which was inspired by Alex Beadon's "Feel Good Blogging Challenge: Day 4".