Valentine's Day is near so why don't you share a gift with someone who is dear? (Look, I can rhyme!) Mugs are the perfect gift for a friend or someone special. Fill the mug up with candy hearts or packets of their favorite warm drink. MATERIALS:
- Ceramic Mug (Can be purchased from your local $1 Store)
- DeciAriglass Paint Marker
- Wash mug so you have a clean surface to draw on
- Fill the tip of the marker with color by shaking and pressing down a few times.
- Draw the design you desire. If you mess up, it wipes off easily with a damp paper towel.
- Allow paint to cure for 8 hours
- Place mug in cold oven. Do not place mug in a hot oven!
- Bake at 375 degrees Farenheit for 40 minutes
- After your mug has completely cooled, you may remove it from the oven.
There you have it! Your mug is now dishwasher safe and ready to give to your honey <3. Happy Valentine's Day!