I love finding great pieces of furniture that need some TLC ! This month I found a few new pieces of furniture that needed some love. Here is one of the pieces I updated. It was a time consuming process but it was definitely worth putting in the hard work!
I used this nightstand for a teenage girl's bedroom that I just redesigned (see the room here).
HOW I DID IT
1) Clean the furniture and prep for painting
2) Remove drawers and knobs before painting
3) Prime it ! For the base coat I used Krylon Spray Paint Primer in white.
4) Paint it! I sprayed the drawers and nightstand with Krylon White Semi-gloss spray paint. I chose a semi-gloss finish for this nightstand because I wanted a satin-looking finish.
5) Add cool Hardware. I gave this nightstand a face-list with super cool purple lucite hardware.
Yay! What do you think of my fab nightstand?